- Apr 16 2021
- 6:00 pm - 7:15 pm
Mastering the 4 Inescapable Relationships in Life
As a human being, you inevitably cannot escape these 4 relationships in life: your relationship with yourself, with people, with things, and with Allah the Creator. How are we supposed to have a relationship with these things that will bring about the maximal benefit for us and help us to achieve the purpose of life? Attend this series to learn the subtleties of what kind of relationships we should have and how to MASTER them to bring about our greatest happiness and peace.
- Part 1: The Selfless Relationship with PEOPLE
- Part 2: The Harmonious Relationship with ONESELF
- Part 3: The Detached Relationship with the MATERIALISTIC WORLD
- Part 4: The Intimate Relationship with ALLAH The Creator
When joining our live events, please consider donating to M.E.C.C.A. as we hope to in shaa Allah raise $500 each night from our audience. “The charity that you give will be your shade on the Day of Judgement”.
Instructor: Ustadh Usman Ahmed
Timing: Fridays weekly from 6PM to 7:15PM during Ramadan
How to Join:
- Facebook Live:
- No need to register.
- Just simply visit our Facebook page when event goes live www.facebook.com/meccacenter/live
- Registration is REQUIRED but free.
- Click the button “Register for Free” to get started.