- Sep 18 2021
- 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Beautifying Our Salah Workshop
In this 3 sessions workshop, be introduced to the different types of salah and how to increase your concentration and presence of Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى in your prayer.
Learn the following:
(1) How to implement and practice the first spiritual levels of prayer and receive feedback on your attempts
(2) How to communicate with Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى through Surah Fatiha
(3) How to truly establish the prayer as the Lord Most High has commanded us to do
Instructor and Timing
Dr. Ashfaq is a PhD professor of Economics and Ustadh Nikhil is an Entrepreneur who owns and operates his own business. They are both students of the Principal of the UK Academy of Islamic Sciences, Ahmad Dabbagh, an expert in the Islamic science of purification/tazkiyah.
Sessions will be held on Saturdays from 3pm to 4:30pm EST weekly from September 18 to October 2.
Each session will be recorded. As such, for those who are tardy or absent, links to access the recordings will be sent via email.
Please note that the registration fee covers all sessions of the class.
Financial aid and payment plan options are also provided. Please note that, if approved, financial aid will cover the entire cost of the class and can only be applied towards only one class per semester per student. With a payment plan, the registration fee will be broken down into installments of 2 or 3 payments to be paid on different dates to ease the financial burden on the student.
- If you wish to apply for either, please select either option, “Financial Aid” or “Payment Plan”, best fitting your situation and complete the registration process.
- Once complete, our registration team will contact you via email for the next steps.
Have further questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.